Are you trying to plan a trip to Red River but don’t know where you want to stay? There are many different cabins to choose from ranging from small to large. We have the perfect rentals for you to stay at with friends and family. Here are 10 of our rentals that will have you experiencing the spirit of Red River during your stay.
- 29 Pine is located in the Valley of the Pines about 4 miles into the Upper Valley. This beautiful cabin sleeps up to 10 people, has a wrap around deck, and a private hot tub to enjoy your nights staring up at the stars. During the winter season a 4x4 vehicle is required to access the steep driveway.
- Almost Heaven is one of our newest rental properties located in the Upper Valley. This cabin was just built this year and you will get the full mountain experience while sitting out on the deck and watching the wildlife across the road. This property has a lot of parking which is great for trailers and OHV’s.
- Bear Bait is a summer season only rental located right on the Red River in the Valley of the Pines and is the perfect rustic cabin for those who love to fish. Not only are you staying in a cozy log cabin, but you can also sit on the front deck and listen to the river flow while you cook your dinner and enjoy a glass of wine from one of the local wineries such as the Noisy Water Winery.
- The Brown Bear Lodge is our newest luxury property to the rental pool. Located in the Valley of the Pines, this cabin is great for the entire family. It sleeps up to 12 guests and has 2 big family rooms and a large kitchen with a bar and island.
- Claim Jumper 9 Townhouse is located in town right across the street from the two fishing ponds. Walking distance to the slopes and The Grill at the Lift House. Keep this property in mind if you plan on coming to Red River during the winter months to ski and snowboard.
- Double Dog Inn is a large luxury home on the river close to the Copper Chair. Enjoy the sound of the river flowing from any of the bedroom balconies located on the second or third floor. A large gourmet kitchen is the first thing you’ll see when you step foot into this beautiful home. The gas fireplace in the living room can be seen from anywhere in the room as it sits right in the middle. This home sleeps up to 23 people, making it great for family reunions or a wedding!
- Kings Mountain Cabin is located in the Upper Valley and offers great views of the mountains from the deck. This property is perfect for those families that want peace and quiet with the chance of seeing wildlife. Some of the animals you may see out here are deer, elk, and bears! Oh my!!
- The Loft, located right on Main Street above Lil Willies, is great for those who want to sit on the balcony and people watch. The view of the slopes makes this rental one you must see. Dining, shopping, hiking, and fishing are at an arm's reach of this property.
- Tranquil Little Cabin is located right on the Red River on Tenderfoot Court. This three bedroom 3 bath cabin is a mountain dream! In the backyard there is a large patio that is covered along with a grill and a firepit to roast your marshmallows for smores! This home is only a short walk from the ski area and enough parking for trailers.
- Wiggins Cabin in the Upper Valley is on the river and has enough outside space for trailers and outdoor games during the summer months. Take the walking trail down to the river to fish. This rustic cabin offers a wood-burning stove inside and a great view of the winter wonderland around you.
These cabins are some of the best to stay at while in Red River. Have any more questions or want more options? Check out our website for more cabins and availability.