IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT OFF-ROAD STICKER IN ANOTHER STATE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER IN NEW MEXICO.BEFORE STARTING, YOU WILL NEED YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER AND VIN NUMBER
1) Go to: http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/
a. Click on Login on the top blue bar.
2) Create an account with New Mexico Game and Fish
a. Username must be 6-30 characters, using only letters and numbers
b. Password must be 10-30 characters, and contain at least 1 Uppercase Letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and one special character.
3) Enter information: name, DOB, etc.
4) Do not print Customer Information Card
5) On blue sidebar on the left, select “Off-Highway Vehicles” and then “OHV Registration”
6) Register an OHV
a. You do not need to Register an OHV for Pavement
7) Select Permit Type, input vehicle information
8) Add to Cart
a. Enter credit/debit card information
10) Print Registration
a. The printer is on the shelf below the computer
11) Enjoy the trails!
You can’t log into your account after creating it.
Click “Forgot Username and Password” enter information. Try logging in again. If problem persists, a staff member can help you, or you can call NM Department of Game and Fish at 505-222-4727.
You have an account but cannot reset your password/ log in at all.
This is usually due to obtaining a fishing license at a shop. Please call NM Department of Game and Fish at 505-222-4727 for account assistance.
More information can be found at: https://redriver.org/things-to-do/summer-recreation/ohv-jeeps
*** Courtesy of redriver.org ***