Are you trying to plan a trip to Red River but don’t know where you want to stay? There are many different cabins to choose from ranging from small to large. We have the perfect rentals for you to stay at with friends and family. Here are 10 of our rentals that will have you experiencing the spirit of Red River during your stay.
- 29 Pine is located in the Valley of the Pines about three miles into the Upper Valley. This beautiful cabin sleeps up to 10 people, and has a wrap-around deck, and a private hot tub to enjoy your nights staring up at the stars. During the winter season, a 4×4 vehicle is required to access the steep driveway. This property is pet-friendly and can’t wait to host you and your guests!
- Standing Bear Lodge is a 3 story cabin in the Upper Valley with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has enough room to accommodate 12 guests with a spacious area for outdoor activities. Bring your ROVs when you stay at Standing Bear Lodge as trailer parking is available and a hot tub for the adults to enjoy in the evenings.
- Bear Bait is a summer season only rental located right on the Red River in the Valley of the Pines and is the perfect rustic cabin for those who love to fish. Not only are you staying in a cozy log cabin, but you can also sit on the front deck and listen to the river flow while you cook your dinner on the grill and enjoy a glass of wine from one of the local wineries such as the Noisy Water Winery.
- The Brown Bear Lodge is our newest luxury property to the rental pool and it is pet-friendly (up to two pets, both less than 30 pounds each)! Located in the Valley of the Pines, this cabin is great for the entire family to enjoy. It sleeps up to 12 guests and has 2 big family rooms and a large kitchen with a bar and island. You and your guests will truly enjoy the views!
- Claim Jumper 9 Townhouse is located in town right across the street from the two fishing ponds. Enjoy being within walking distance to the slopes and The Grill at the Lift House. Keep this property in mind if you plan on coming to Red River during the winter months to ski and snowboard. Let your pet enjoy Red River when you stay with us at CJ 9 as it is pet-friendly.
- Double Dog Inn is a large luxury home on the river close to the Copper Chair. Enjoy the sound of the river flowing from any of the bedroom balconies located on the second or third floor. A large gourmet kitchen is the first thing you’ll see when you step foot into this beautiful home. The gas fireplace in the living room can be seen from anywhere in the room as it sits right in the middle. This home sleeps up to 20 people and pets (yes, it is pet-friendly), making it great for a large family, family reunions, or a wedding!
- Casa de las Montanas is unique to the rental pool as it takes you back in time when you walk in the front door. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is located in the Upper Valley and sleeps 8 comfortably. Watch wildlife through the living room or step out onto the large deck and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- Enjoy your cup of morning coffee at 101 River Property Resort as you watch deer stroll through the yard, making their way through town. This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home sleeps up to 16, making it perfect for large family gatherings in the mountains.
- Aspen Mountain Lodge is located in the Upper Valley and sleeps up to 12 guests. This beautiful 3 story home has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a hot tub on the back deck, and enough room to entertain the whole family.
- Wiggins Cabin in the Upper Valley is on the river and has enough outside space for trailers and outdoor games during the summer months. Take the walking trail down to the river to enjoy a day of fishing. This rustic cabin offers a wood-burning stove inside and a great view of the winter wonderland around you.
These cabins are some of the best to stay at while in Red River. If you have questions about these properties or want more options- then mosey on over to our website for more properties and availability or give our office a call. We hope to see you soon!