Choosing the right property can seem overwhelming but here at Reservations Unlimited we try our best to make it easy and fun. Not only is our website user-friendly but the ladies that work in our Red River office can help you find the perfect property for your stay. We have put together a few tips on choosing the right vacation rental for you in Red River!
Tips on Choosing the Right Vacation Rental
- Read the entire description about the property. The description provided for every property is for you to understand the layout of the property and it also includes amenities in the property. If you still have any questions after reading the property description then do not hesitate to contact our office for any additional information regarding the property you are interested in.
- Determine your budget because it is important to be realistic about what you can afford. Get together with the rest of the family and decide on the max amount you’re willing to spend on lodging. When you stay with Reservations Unlimited only 25% of the full amount is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. You can certainly pay the full amount up front or call our office to make payment arrangements!
- Decide on the size of the cabin that you will need. If you are coming to Red River on a romantic getaway then you will not need as big of a cabin as if you were to bring the whole family!
- Ask about our pet-friendly properties. Not only is Red River pet-friendly but Reservations Unlimited is too! We want your furry friends to enjoy a vacation as much as we want you to! We have many properties that are pet-friendly, located both in town and in the Upper Valley. You can check them out on our website!
- Knowing what you want in a property can help you choose the perfect rental property in Red River. Certain amenities you’re looking for can narrow down your choices tremendously. For example, if you know you want a property with a hot tub then only look at our properties with a hot tub. Properties with trailer parking are most sought after and they book fast. Check out our trailer parking properties on our website today!
- Check the location of the property, especially if you’re visiting in the winter months! We have so many rental properties that are spread out through Red River! Upper Valley properties are popular for those families who don’t mind being 10 minutes from town and want to be nestled within the mountainous area.
- Ask Questions! If you’re not sure which property to choose due to the large amount we have, don’t hesitate to give our office a call and have one of our amazing ladies help you choose the best for your needs. There is no such thing as a silly question, that’s what we are here for! Call our office with any questions you may have regarding any of our properties.
Vacationing in Red River is an extraordinary experience, one that can be made even better by staying in a cozy rental property. Keep these tips in mind when planning your next vacation to see us in the heart of New Mexico!